Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #4 Video Hosting

Here is a video I created using Animoto of the 2009-2010 Lone Star books. My middle school will be doing a reading incentive program based on these books, so I can use it to promote the books.



I was able to send it directly to YouTube via Animoto. That was easy! However, there is a window of time before it can be viewed publically. I tried to search for it immediately after uploading, but couldn't find it in the search field by title. One of the help features says there is a time delay. I'll have to look for it tomorrow.
Also the same thing with TeacherTube. It says 24 hr window. I had to download the video to my computer and then upload to TeacherTube, but it was very easy and uncomplicated.
I may need to tweek the video to use it with my middle school students when I promote the reading incentive program, but it is mostly done. Yeah!!
I love Animoto. I need to see if I can continue with my educator upgrade to full videos...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

In my mind I was limited by the pictures that I had available, but you found a very creative way to create your animoto. I like it!