Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing # 7 - Video Resources

I did a search on Dewey Decimal and found this fun, campy video. I could see showing this during library orientation for fun!




I also have had favorable results in showing book trailers to students. I showed them some at the end of last year and for everyone I showed there was at least one person that asked if I had the book and could they check it out! Here is one I like...it is for the book, The Hunger Games and it was found on SchoolTube. It is another site for educators to find videos!



I watched the Fair Use video and find it all so confusing! I even taught a copyright class and still don't really know what is appropriate and what is not! The guidelines are very vague.

3 comments:

Grendel said...

I loved Dewey Decimal!He is too cute! No trouble posting to the blog? I didn't have any trouble viewing it!

VWB said...

Wish I had know about this last Spring for my cataloging class... a brief momentof levity would have helped along the way!

atxteacher said...

I love the book talks available online! It's a great intro to a book. I really like the ones done by kids!