Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing 10



This was similar to Thing #6. I had already created a Trading Card and visited some of the sites mentioned. So, I stayed clear of those and went to ones I did not discover on #9.


Image Chef was my favorite. It was very simple to use. This is the football jersey I created there. Notice the color - orange! They didn't have the burnt orange shade available. It looks like I am a Tennessee fan!


Another creation of mine was the magazine cover from Custom Sign Generator. At first I had a lot of difficulty figuring out how to upload my photo. But I finally snapped and put a student from my school on the magazine cover of Millionaires magazine. Isnt' he precious?

Here again this can be sooo time consuming! I can see students absolutely loving seeing themselves on a magazine cover or inserting them into various scenes. Great fun!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Yes, he is indeed precious!