Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing 3

For those of you who remember CB radios...L'l Bit was my "handle!" I have always been petite, so it just fits. And of course, the blog will have a little bit of "this and that" as well.
Creating the avatar was easy. I already have done it for my personal Yahoo mail account anyway. I just imported it into the blog. I love the beach and in my bag are books to read while relaxing my time away. There are sooo many choices, that I do see how people could get bogged down in this particular stage and spend way too much time deciding on the perfect look for your avatar..

2 comments:

Infomaniac said...

I loved your beach attire for your avatar. The pic made me laugh--and as I was just in a fender-bender, I needed the laugh.

Infomanic

Grendel said...

Yes, a lot of us remember playing with paper dolls and having so much fun dressing them in all sorts of outfits. Oh, okay, so there weren't exactly a LOT of us....