Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 5


Exploring Flickr was easy. I was already familiar with it. I set up a vacation picture album on it this past year as a way to share pictures with family. It works great. I did have some family members have difficulty creating an account and viewing the pictures if they weren't already members...I had to field several calls for help.

I was however, not familiar with the Creative Commons aspect of the site. I am still somewhat confused about all the different copyright categories. I don't see me using photos or pictures from Flickr anyway.

But here is one that I thought was interesting. I might use this somewhere. According to the rules I need to give credit to Paul Keleher for this photo.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

You don't think you could use Creative Commons for school-related projects?